Your best partner in
Events, Networking, e-Publishing

e-Publishing

“Publishopia” represents all e-Publishing services of StF-management!

The purpose of our effort is to inform, inspire and provide support to those who are creative or wish to present their work.
As electronic publisher, StF through “Publishopia” creates and publishes interactive eBooks for you at online bookstores (Apple, Amazon, Google).

Creation and Publication of eBooks  •  Desktop Publishing & Sales  •  Distribution on online platforms

“Interactive eBooks are a practical way to storytelling”

Do you have any questions?
Check out our video below!

Follow Publishopia on Social Media!

FAQ
Find below the answers (Press +)

From the selling price of the eBook you should subtract 30% reserved by the platform of Apple Books. The remaining amount (or the 70%) distributed according to the prior negotiation between the author and the publisher.

30% on all eBooks for sale.

Direct and personal communication and oversight throughout the development period of the eBook.

Simple eBooks are mostly text, while in the multi-touch eBooks there is interactivity with the user (reader), which allows him/her to enjoy tactilely, among other things, the videos, sounds, and music included in the eBook.

The .ibooks is the format supported by Apple Books for the eBooks and can only be viewed on devices with operating system OS X or iOS (Mac, iPhone, iPad, etc).

All the eBooks, after their publication, appear in the electronic bookstore of Apple, called Apple Books.

Anyone in the world who has an account in Apple can buy (i.e. download) the eBook, after his or her tour at the friendly and safe environment of Apple Books.

Depending on the purpose of the publication, an eBook can be available free of charge, or to be sold at a price that is appropriate to its size and quality.
Examples can be found at the electronic bookstore of Apple (Apple Books).

Depending on the topic, it will be needed, mainly text, photos, and video in digital form.

The charge is proportional to the work that will be needed for the collection of the required material, to the size of the eBook and to the level of difficulty for creating the eBook.
Under no circumstances, the charge raises to the level of the charge of the printed version.
It is best to request an offer from Publishopia, exclusively for your eBook.

Benefit
from
e-Publishing!

Inspire. Plan. Make happen. Publish.

CONTACT StF!
Go to Top